Sunday, March 04, 2007

The Countdown

It has been a while since my last blog (there was some drama surrounding blogging in our program which has now been resolved to the best of my knowledge). You'd think I'd have a lot to talk about but the fact of the matter is, the past three months have just been business as usual at Southaven High School. Only one more week until spring break. How amazing is that? This year has just flown by. The wonderful thing is that with each passing day, I feel as though I'm improving as a teacher. I'd be a fool to think that I any where near perfect, but nevertheless, I can see myself getting better by the day.

Only 80 more days until the end of the year. Now that is 80 total days, in other words, I am including weekends and spring break. Yup, 80 more days, 1943 hours, 116592 minutes and 6995520 seconds, give or take a few. I've had a countdown going since the beginning of September not because I am loathing this year (on the contrary, I am enjoying it much more than last year) but because it is a sign of progress. It really makes you realize just what you have accomplished when you have a countdown the end. On the other hand, it also makes you realize just how much you have to do in the little time you have left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home